Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Did Some Swearing

It's true. I swore yesterday...swore to uphold the Constitution of South Carolina, the US, to faithfully serve my clients, and everything else required of a South Carolina attorney.
My parents, little brother, and I drove up to Columbia yesterday so that I (along with all the other admittees) could stand in front of the SC Supreme Court and take the oath of office (which, if you're interested, can be found HERE).
So, after a long, LONG journey, I've finally made it. I'm officially an attorney!! P.S.: That's me holding my certificate to practice law in the State of South Carolina. It will look GOOD hanging in my future office.

4 comments:

Connie and Brandon said...

Congratulations!!!! What an amazing accomplishment! You rock!

Andrew and Courtney said...

YAAAAY!!! You look very nice, too!!

Jilli said...

I like that certificate. That is a nice certificate.

Joe and Maegen Cruz Family said...

congrats Tori1 i amso excited for you and wish you the best keep in touch girl!